St. John’s Episcopal Church Endowment Fund was established in 1999 to enable the Parish to fulfill its mission more completely than would be possible solely through its annual operating funds.
The purpose of St. John’s Episcopal Church Endowment Fund is to provide a lasting legacy that will be used for the long term benefit of the Church and its religious mission.
We aspire to this goal through:
- Thoughtful and prayerful discernment regarding to the use of the resources that have been entrusted into our care by God and those who have gone before us.
- Restricting the use of this FUND to projects that will:
- significantly enhance St. John’s buildings and grounds;
- establish or expand an Outreach/Mission project specifically attached to St. John’s;
- respond to a catastrophic event that either harms or destroys the physical plant; or
- fulfills purposes specifically designated by donors to the FUND.
We recognize that while nothing in this world is eternal, we seek to pass on to future generations a legacy that will inspire them to do the work God has given us to do.
To learn more about ways to include charitable institutions including St. John's Endowment Fund in your estate plan, please visit episcopalfoundation.org.